Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What a great day!

   Do you ever have those days where you wake up and just feel great. Life is good, everyone is healthy, the house is clean, and you have an amazing family? I love those kind of mornings. The only oops was that I forgot to turn the sprinklers off last night so they ran for 10 hours. Oh well at least the grass will be greener in a few days.
   So what do you do when the scale doesn't move? I weigh in each day on my home scale (I know you aren't supposed to but it's a motivator) the scale has been the same for 3 days. Don't get me wrong,  I am not complaining at all with a 16 pounds loss in 3 weeks. I was just wondering what people do when the scale doesn't move. I was really good the first 2 weeks about eating my 6 mini meals each day. I have been busy and not as hungry so I have been doing my 3 main meals and nothing really in between. I am thinking that maybe this is the problem. Today I am going to eat more times and less at each meal. I also was doing so good about drinking 12 glasses of water a day. I have slowly gone to maybe 6 a day lately. Today I am also going to make sure I drink more water.
    So with my new plan in action we will see how the scale does over the next few days. I also have to admit that I have a problem. I keep buying those stupid dried mango's from Henry's that I love. There is no added sugar or anything so they aren't bad for me. I keep them on the counter in the kitchen where I walk about 30 times a day. I must grab like 10 a day. Can you imagine eating 10 whole mango's a day? Ya now you see my problem. So I am going to put the things in the cabinet where I don't impulsively grab them and eat without thinking.
Have a good day and we will chat again tomorrow,
Ali

No comments: