Monday, October 11, 2010

Week 3 Doctor weigh in

I usually weigh in and go tot he Doc/nutritionist on Tues. but Pj has a dentist appt. so I got the chance to go this morning. I was worried a little to weigh in on a Monday. We went to a huge Filipino bday party over the weekend for one of Shawn's friends from softball. I admit I had a few bites of some no-no food but I was really good with only having a few bites. I also was a little worried because I messed up my toenail on my big toe and it really hurts. I haven't been walking or biking in a few days. I did a lot of sitting over the weekend. I still did so well. I lost 3.2 for the week. The office is thrilled with my loss and said I am doing way better than average. I will take it! I to date have also lost 4% of my body fat to date. I am no longer considered morbidly obese which is a nice feeling.
Well keeping it short and sweet today. Have a good Monday,
Ali

No comments: