Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My one month weigh in

So today was my official one month date and weigh in. I lost 3.8 for the week which brings me to
19 pounds this month!!!!
I am thrilled with losing 19 pounds in a month. The nutritionist was shocked and so excited to tell me that I have the highest amount lost as well as the most body fat lost in one month of any client ever, including men. Ya baby!
So I feel great, I am losing weight, I have energy, love bike riding, and am so proud that I have made it through one month. I think back to even one month ago and I feel so much better already. I can't wait to keep losing and exercising.
Until tomorrow,
Ali

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's almost unbelievable, Ali. That's a whole baby. And not even a newborn - that's a whole one year old. Good job. Keep it up. Maybe some day I'll head your way and ride Shawn's bike with you.....

Big HaHa

Jeanne B. said...

WOW!!! Congratulations Ali! I'm so proud of you (and inspired.) Keep it up sis...you're doing AWESOME! :o) 19 pounds--whoo hoo!!!