Tuesday, October 26, 2010




Before I forget this is the kids lunch for today
-green monster mac (I should have uncovered it for the pic, sorry. I just added food dye to mac and cheese)
- mummified hotdogs (hotdog wrapped in pis crust and baked)
-vampire juice (ketchup)
- a chocolate candy
- a pumpkin cookie
-100% juice fruit snacks
-and cheese and crackers
I was out of fruit so this is what I had on hand. 
Today is my 5 week weigh in. I am excited to see how I weigh in but I always get nervous because of the weight of clothes and all the food I eat from the day. I weigh in at 4:30 which is the heaviest time of the day. Oh well, what's a girl to do? I just make sure not to drink a bunch of water before I go. 
Today I think I better start planning and cleaning for our big Halloween party that is coming up on Saturday. It is fairly easy because it is potluck style so not much cooking. I am going to try to plan a few games and things for all the kids. The good thing about working from home is that the downstairs is pretty much always clean and organized. The upstairs of my house is another story. My kids seem to love to live in chaos. When you go up our stairs the first room you come to is the master bedroom. The nice part about this is that I rarely walk passed my kids rooms or bathroom. The bad thing is when I finally do I am never pleased with them. I am going to try to take the babies upstairs and get some cleaning done today. We will see what fun cabinets and toys they find. Why is it that kids and hubbies never seem to see the same things that need to be cleaned that we do? 
Well better get to work. Have a great day!
Ali 

No comments: