Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekends are always the hardest

Good Monday Morning everyone,
Well I am not very happy with my Monday morning weigh in but I can proudly say it is all my fault. II stayed on plan all day but Fri. and Sat. night we went out to dinner. I am up .8 from Friday morning. It isn't bad at all but it is still a gain. Fri. Shawn and I had a date night. We went to sushi of course and I did a no-no and had some beer. The bad thing with beer is that when I drink it I don't always make the same decisions I normally would. I ate pretty well but had about 300 empty alcohol calories. Oh well it was totally worth it. I woke up Sat morning and had lost a little weight. I think losing made me a little cocky.
Sat. morning the family went for a 7.5 mile bike ride in the cool morning air. It was awesome and so much easier than last time we went. When we got home we headed to Porter's soccer game. When we got home from soccer I did my market trip for the week. In all of my shopping I got enough meals for the week but I forgot about a meal for that night. Cody went to a friends football game and Pj really wanted sushi (he loves it) We broke down (ok, it didn't take much convincing) and we took Garrett and Pj to the same sushi place we went the night before. I started with mistake one and got yet another beer. Needless to say I ate way to much and finished off the meal with green tea ice cream. I really shouldn't drink, I make stupid choices. Anyways it was fun and the boys enjoyed a night out with us. I did stay on plan all day yesterday
I woke up this morning and I have gained a pound. I know it is my fault and I honestly don't mind to much. I know it will come right off. If I didn't have fun every once in awhile I would go nuts. Plus the nutritionist said sushi is a great going out choice. I don't think fried shrimp sushi is what she was talking about and not two nights in a row but oh well. Back on plan today and hopefully I lose a little before my weigh in tomorrow. I would hate to have a gain after a whole good week because of 2 cheat meals.

Pj's class is on a field trip today to the pumpkin patch. I so wish I had been able to chaperon but work comes first. So today I hang out with my babysitting kids and can't wait to hear how it went. Garrett also has a huge project due today that we worked really hard on so I can't wait to hear how that goes too.
Alright off to make snacks for my niece and nephew. (Have I mentioned that I babysit two kids for a current living?)
Have a great Monday.
Ali

No comments: