Monday, September 20, 2010

I am weak yet strong

I woke up in the middle of the night and was awake for about an hour thinking of all the reasons I shouldn't start today. I thought of not seeing the nutritionist until later in the week, how I never really went shopping to set myself up, how I just don't want to, how we might go to a baseball game tonight and I want to be able to eat a hot dog (I don't even really like hot dogs), you name it I am sure I came up with it. I fell back to sleep still torn on what to do.
I woke up this morning, weighed in, came down stairs to my pot of coffee and took the first step of making my coffee with stevia instead of sugar. All it took was that first step and I am now ok with changing my life. I put on my old reliable size 18 capri's and felt "puffy" (it sounds better then fat) and thought to myself this is the day!!!! I took Garrett to school and blared Bon Jovi in the car to get myself in a good mood (kind of like my theme song, you know we have all seen Rocky) and set the tone for my day.
 I weighed in at 224 lbs. I wear a size 18 pants, although some of those are tight, I wear an xxl or 18 shirt. I am at the largest I have ever been and it is all about to change.
With all that said I am off to start my day and hope that everyone has a wonderful day.
Ali

No comments: