Monday, November 1, 2010

6 week weigh in

I didn't realize that it had been so long since I had posted. Time flies when you're having fun.


Since last post we had our annual Halloween party. Shawn and I did a Vegas theme as Elvis and a showgirl. The kids were Pooh bear, a vampire, and a werewolf. We had so much fun.
I don't know what is going on with the pic. I keep turning them the right way and as soon as I do they switch back.
So I went to my 6 week weigh in this morning. I wasn't sure how I did. I did awesome all weekend. I didn't eat one piece of candy, not one! I had a few margarita's at our party but I didn't eat anything I wasn't supposed to. I lost 4 pounds for the week bringing me to 25 pounds in 6 weeks. I was so excited. I also lost 1.3% body fat in one week. I was shocked to say the least.
Ok well off to take the boys to soccer and skateboarding.
Catch ya later,
Ali

No comments: