Monday, May 16, 2011

Week 3 check in

Hey everyone,
Happy Monday! I am back again which means one thing....I am still on track:)
We went to Las Vegas for the weekend and I was so worried about eating off track and coming back and not wanting to restart the diet. I decided to eat on track or close as I could in Vegas except alcohol. I did pretty darn good. I ate eggs, fruit, meat, veggies, etc. I stayed on track except for a few cocktails. I had martinis and margaritas with a ton of sugar and I woke up feeling terrible. I am not sure if it was to much alcohol or sugar but either way Sat. I had like 1 margarita and was on track the whole day. We had a great time and it was so mice to get away without the kids. We don't do it very often but it was nice.
We came home and as a thank you for watching the boys took my brother, sister in law and niece to sushi. I once again stayed on track except for some green tea ice cream and I didn't even eat it all. I woke up this morning and weighed in at 191. That is only .8 up from Friday morning. Not bad at all for a vacation weekend.
Anyways that's the scoop for this week.
Ali

No comments: