Thursday, December 2, 2010

a wee but frustrated

This getting back on track this is so much harder then I thought it would be:( I wake up everyday and drink my coffee and do so good until lunch, the rest of the day is a struggle with myself to not eat everything in the house. I don't know what happened. I have had cheat meals before and not had a problem getting right back on track. This week has been a cheat festival. I am trying to be good but man oh man is it tough. I strated today with my coffee and we will see how the day goes. I am hoping and trying to be better but the good thing is there is always tomorrow to start again.
I read a blog about a man who lost over 200 pounds and he had a quote that I really liked.
"Honestly I think my family is tired of hearing "someday." I know I am!"
Have a good rest of the day and I will check in again soon.
Ali

No comments: