Saturday, December 18, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Well the holidays are fully upon us. Life has been busy with parties, baking, movie nights, and life in general. I have been good on the diet front. I balance my cheats with my good days and so far I am maintaining at 193-194. I am not going to hate the holidays but instead of going wild I am choosing my battles. Anyways the boys are out of school for 2 weeks. I am planning on catching up on some sewing and crafting, maybe paint a room or something, and enjoy my 2 weeks off of work. Look for me again in 2011. I may post before but no promises. Have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful start to 2011.
What does Ali want for Christmas??? For Starbucks to have more choices in sugar free coffee flavors. Maybe for 2011 they will. If not, oh well. What else??? Nothing but a great relaxing 2 weeks off. Ya, I am trying to rub it in a little:)
Until next year,
Ali

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do I want for Christmas?!?!?! You are so thoughtful....