Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Holy COW!!!


Well Have a been busy or what? So as you might know I started a new online business making the block name sets. I figured I would get a few orders here and there for extra money. Oh my that isn't what has happened at all. I opened one week ago and today I hit 17 sales. I am a busy woman. I am thrilled and trying to keep up with it all. I have mu babysitting business during the days and as soon as they leave I am a mad woman in the kitchen painting and cutting away.
In other things I am having the hardest time getting back n track. I haven't gained anything more but I just need to get my butt in gear. I figure after anniversaries (my hubby and my 14th is next week) birthdays (I will be 33 in a few weeks) I will get back on track and get to losing again.
Ok well I had to do a quick update to keep you all posted but off an running I go
Ali

No comments: